Your privacy is important to us and therefore we make every effort to safeguard it through the implementation of this Policy. We will only use the information you provide about yourself or others when using the Website for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services offered by Faceworks;
- To help us improve the services offered by Faceworks; and
- To answer any enquiry you may have.
We will not share your information with any third party except to the extent necessary to answer your enquiry. We have a policy whereby we retain e-mail addresses to answer any e-mail enquiries we receive. Any e-mail addresses that we receive shall not under any circumstances be used for any purpose other than to contact you in connection with the provision of the services by Faceworks and to inform you of any new services and products we may offer from time to time. Subsequently, if you wish to stop receiving such information from us you will have the option to opt-out by using the Feed Back form on our Website or , by sending an email to us with ‘unsubscribe’ written in the subject box. Your e-mail address is never shared with third parties.
By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this Policy.
Information collected by the website may include:
- Any personal details you provide to us through the subscription process and during the purchase of goods (excluding payment details with are processed securely in accordance with our Terms and Conditions), such as name, e-mail address or personal history;
- Your IP Address. This is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
We may also retain information relating to transactions you make with us. Faceworks direct debit and card and echeque payment service is provided by PayPal and Faceworks does not at any material time have access to your card payment details.
Any personal information we collect from the website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your request for the provision of services by Faceworks. We will make every effort to ensure that your details remain confidential.
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on other products and services. In such a case, you will be offered the option to opt out by e-mailing us.
- The Company may use your personal information for marketing purposes for instance in the customer comments section of the Website.
By accepting Faceworks’ Website Terms and Conditions you have given your explicit consent to the processing of your personal data by Faceworks.
Two forms of cookie may be used on the Website, as follows:
Type 1 – this is a session cookie and is only used during the Customer’s visit to the Website. It is only used to maintain continuity during the customer interaction with the Website and as soon as the browser is closed the session cookie is deleted permanently.
Type 2 – this is optional. Customers who choose to use the ‘Remember Me’ facility will be asked to accept a ‘permanent’ cookie that contains only a reference to their membership identity. Customers will still need to enter a password before gaining access to their personal information. This cookie will have a 90-day lifespan before it expires.
This Policy only covers this Website. Any other websites which may be linked to our website are subject to their own policy, which may differ from Faceworks’. You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please e-mail us your contact details including address and membership number. There will be a charge of £10.00 to cover administration expenses.
Various security procedures have been installed by Faceworks as set out in this policy. To prevent unauthorised access to your information we have put in place appropriate electronic, physical, and managerial procedures to preserve and make safe the information we collect online. If any of the information that you have provided to Faceworks changes, (such as your e-mail address, your home address, or personal information) or you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please either use the Feed Back form on our Website or to send a reply email to us with ‘unsubscribe’ written in the subject box or to write to Faceworks UK Limited, 29 King Edward Avenue, Aylesbury, Bucks HP21 7JE.
Data privacy practice is constantly evolving and we therefore reserve the right to revise this Policy at any time. Your use of this Website constitutes an acceptance of the terms of this Policy as revised from time to time and appearing on this page of the Website.